Inspiring music education for over 20 years
- A world-leading music teaching and learning platform used in 62 countries
- A vast library of resources, songs, instrumental courses and creative apps
- Quality-assured training, support for blended and home learning, assessment, special needs education, and more
Teaching music safely
Hybrid, blended & home learning
Once students have been set up with a Yumu account, this video on how to log into and use Yumu shows them how to log into the platform, access its resources and complete any assignments set by their teacher. Teachers and students can log in to find more information, guidance and support on Yumu in our Help section.
• Exciting online learning for children and young people
• Contemporary digital resources for music teachers and schools
Charanga works in close partnership with over 100 music services and hubs UK-wide, and with large teaching organisations internationally.
If you are a music service, music hub or music school, find out how Charanga’s digital programmes can support and add value to the work you do. .