New UK and EU data protection legislation known as GDPR comes into force on 25th May. Charanga is fully behind this legislation and has been working towards compliance for a considerable time.
As part of this work we have analysed how we process and protect personal data and this has led to a number of actions:
- Revised security to further protect personal data – click here for more details
- Setting out of the personal data we hold, why and on what legal basis we hold it – click here for more details
- Revised privacy policies, terms of business, data sharing agreements along with rights and procedures for subject access to personal data held for individual teachers or students.
Charanga deals with thousands of different individual schools and organsiations, so to help you find the compliance information you need we have set out information for each category:-
Charanga’s full GDPR compliance statement can be found here.
Please also see the following links for more information on GDPR
Helpful links to:
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk
- Fully searchable guide to GDPR legislation https://gdpr.algolia.com/
Charanga is registered with the ICO and our registration reference is Z312670X. Please forward any specific queries to Paul Fletcher, GDPR compliance Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org