Quick and easy steps to learning from home with Yumu — deliver your lesson content remotely.
- What is Yumu
- First, create a Student Group
- Adding your students
- Download your students login details (as individual letters or a spreadsheet)
- Sharing a Music At Home Package
- Independent learning
- Sharing your own lessons
- Sharing a lesson from a Charanga unit
- Setting the order of resources in an assignment and adding due dates
- See how your assignments will appear to your students in Yumu
To ensure you’re getting the most out of Yumu and our wider platform, please watch the video above and visit our help section once you’re logged in.
Alternatively, log in, click on the Yumu icon at the top of the screen and follow the instructions to set assignments for your students containing your own favourite resources, exercises and pieces, or Charanga’s.
Your pupils will also be able to access a range of ready-made Yumu Packages to help grow their interest in specific areas of learning or musical activity.
Chat to a member of the team on +44 1273 823900 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.