Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Promoter: Charanga Ltd, 5th Floor, Olivier House, 18 Marine Parade, Brighton, BN2 1TL, UK.
1. This draw is available to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 and over, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its agents and any person’s professionally involved in this promotion.
How to enter:
2. Draw entries open 5th February 2016 and close midnight 29th February, 2016.
3. No purchase necessary but internet access required to participate.
4. To enter draw you must visit the Musical School evaluation survey (link provided in email) and complete required fields. All parts of the questionnaire must be completed fully and legibly.
5. The prize comprises of £100 Musicroom vouchers and cannot be exchanged for monetary value. The promoter reserves the right to change the product at any time during the promotion due to unforeseen circumstances, stock availability and circumstances out of their control. If for any reason the product may change a suitable alternative will be given.
6. One prize winner will be selected at random from all questionnaire entries and contacted via the email associated with your Musical School account after draw deadline passes (midnight, 29th February 2016). If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be randomly selected and so on and so forth until a winner is successfully awarded the prize.
7. No cash alternative is available.
8. This promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by any third parties.
9. The prize winner will receive their prize within 28 days of acknowledgment of win by Promoter.
10. For any queries relating to this promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The Promoter will not use the contact information given in the questionnaire to distribute with third parties.
12. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotions but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on claimants to avoid undue disappointment.
13. Individuals can unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the footer of each email.
14. This promotion is administered by Charanga Ltd, 5th Floor, Olivier House, 18 Marine Parade, Brighton, BN2 1TL, UK.